We are searching for an organized self-starter to be our new operations assistant. The operations assistant’s responsibilities include reporting directly to the manager and fulfilling the Manager’s duties in their absence. You should also be well-versed in internal operations, take minutes at meetings, forward and distribute mail as required, and prepare and file relevant documents.
To be successful as an operations assistant, you should possess excellent communication skills and be able to juggle multiple tasks. Candidates will have strong organizational, critical thinking, and interpersonal skills.
Operations Assistant Responsibilities:
- Acting as second-in-command to the manager and taking care of all duties in their absence.
- Assisting the Manager with operational issues.
- Scheduling meetings and team building sessions as required.
- Promptly answering the questions of staff and other stakeholders.
- Providing excellent customer service and maintaining relationships with vendors.
- Preparing and filing forms and other documents.
- Assisting with recruitment and onboarding processes.
- Taking inventory and ordering supplies as required.
- Analysing all operations and forwarding suggestions for improvement to the Management team.
- Conducting daily centre checks and reporting faults for repairs.
- Day to day support to the facilities team in maintaining a safe and high-quality.
- Regular classroom and space reconfiguration, that includes physical work such as moving furniture into storage areas or into new layouts, and handling of moveable wall partitioning.
- Participating in the supporting arrangements for events in the centre, including the provisioning of appropriate event space, event logistics, risk assessments etc.
- Day to day department administration.
- Providing support on the Front Desk, signposting and other services.
- First line troubleshooting with staff and customers.
- Developing and maintaining excellent working relationships with the staff and Newmarket community.
- Any other duties commensurate with the level of responsibility of this post, for which the post holder has the necessary experience and/or training and as instructed by the Management team.
To apply for the role, please email your CV to email@example.com or apply through indeed using THIS LINK.
Salary circa £25,000