While it might feel too early to mention all things merry and bright, at RaceFit, we’re big believers in planning. And we all know that getting our Santa hats on now will help us enjoy all the festive fun, without putting our weight loss goals on ice.
To support you through this most wonderful, but also quite tricky if you’re trying to lose weight time of year, we’re starting a Christmas countdown series to help you stay on track. We’ll be posting challenges as well as food ideas and inspiration too across our social media and blog pages – make sure you’re following us!
- Enrolment period – Enrolment period starts 1 September and lasts 10 days
- Challenge period – The challenge period lasts 15 weeks, leading you up to Christmas. During this period we will ask you to fill out weekly check-ins
- Grace period – Grace period lasts for 5 days after the challenge. This is given to allow participants who are late to submit their final check-in information
- Judging period – After a grace period, we will take between 2 and 3 weeks to judge all participants and announce a winner
Achieve more than just your goal…
- 1st prize – 6 month FREE RaceFit gym membership, FREE PT session with Ian and selection of RaceFit goodies
- Free lunch in New Astely Cafe for two and a selection of RaceFit goodies
Here’s how it works
- Set your goal – Pick a goal that’s important to you, that’s all that counts, you vs you. We have created a month-by-month accountability plan, speak to Ian to get yours
- Weekly check-ins – Once the challenge begins, we ask you to submit weekly check-ins on your goal tracker
- Everyone’s a winner – In our eyes, everyone who takes part wins, if you crush your goals for 15 weeks you’ve not lost a thing as the challenge is free. The challenge is there to intensify your progress and to find your inner competitor that exists within us all